Subject: Re: Quick LW Questions
From: [email-masked] (Bryan Blevins)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 18:54:29 -0800

>Couple of quick questions:
>
>
>Is there a way to set Layout's preferences to start up with certian features
>engaged?  Like Show safe areas? I tried messing with the prefs file, but I
>didn't have any luck.

If it can't be set in the config file you may want to make a dummy scene
file that sets the parameters and load it when run LW.

>
>Is there a quick (Key-shortcut) way to get modelers four views centered
>again? Like what happens when you hit new, but without loosing the data??
>
There is in 4.0. You can use the Keypad to save and retrieve views and the
zoom settings.

Bryan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Bryan J. Blevins             Clothes make the man.  Naked people have   
Blevins Enterprises, Inc.      little or no influence on society.
[email-masked]                       -- Mark Twain